6.164 Qs: Text, Spontaneous speech, Didactics, Speaking in tongues

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Feb 7 05:56:13 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-164. Mon 06 Feb 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 126

Subject: 6.164 Qs: Text, Spontaneous speech, Didactics, Speaking in tongues

                           REMINDER

Date: Sun, 5 Feb 1995 02:02:40 -0700 (MST)
From: Karl Krahnke (krahnke at holly.ColoState.EDU)
Subject: Discourse textbook

2)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 23:48:49 -0500
From: Jc0zsuzsa at aol.com
Subject: 'spontaneous' speech - corrected

3)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 11:57:48 +0100
From: LarsAnders.Kulbrandstad at hamarlh.no (Lars Anders Kulbrandstad) (Lars Anders
 Kulbrandstad)
Subject: Didactics of linguistics

4)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 95 16:15:56 +0100
From: jussi at sics.se
Subject: speaking in tongues

Date: Sun, 5 Feb 1995 02:02:40 -0700 (MST)
From: Karl Krahnke (krahnke at holly.ColoState.EDU)

I will be teaching an introductory discourse analysis course soon and
have not seen an appropriate textbook other than Brown and Yule's 1983
_Discourse Analysis_.  Am I missing something?  Surely there should be
something newer out?  Send suggestions e-mail to:

Karl Krahnke
krahnke at lamar.colostate.edu

Thanks for any help you can give.