6.241 IPA

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Feb 18 17:08:47 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-241. Sat 18 Feb 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 163

Subject: 6.241 IPA

Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 09:20:34 +0100 (MET)
From: Alexandr.Rosen at ff.cuni.cz (Alexandr Rosen)
Subject: Re: 6.185 IPA

2)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 12:04:04 GMT
From: MJ.Ball at ulst.ac.uk
Subject: IPA vs Americanist Symbols

3)
Date:    Fri, 17 Feb 95 14:49 PST
From: "idu0pnl at ucla.mvs.edu"               (IDU0PNL at MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU)
Subject: Re: 6.199 IPA

Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 09:20:34 +0100 (MET)
From: Alexandr.Rosen at ff.cuni.cz (Alexandr Rosen)

Re hachek: The introduction of diacritics into Czech has traditionally been
attributed to Jan Hus, the 15th century religious reformer and martyr (died
in 1415). Before Hus, the respective Czech sounds were spelled as digraphs.

Alexandr Rosen, Charles University, Prague