6.245 Qs: Language teaching lists, Soundex code, Metathesis

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Feb 18 17:45:29 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-245. Sat 18 Feb 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 89

Subject: 6.245 Qs: Language teaching lists, Soundex code, Metathesis

                           REMINDER

Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 12:45:42 +0100 (NFT)
From: fs3a505 at rrz.uni-hamburg.de (A. Stenzel)
Subject: Language TEaching Lists

2)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 13:44:13 -0500
From: Charlie at ccgate.dragonsys.com
Subject:  Request for information on Soundex...

3)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 95 9:28:28 EST
From: Frederick Parkinson (fparkins at ling.ohio-state.edu)
Subject: metathesis

Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 12:45:42 +0100 (NFT)
From: fs3a505 at rrz.uni-hamburg.de (A. Stenzel)

HI,

an acquaintance of mine who is on the net, but not on the list would like
to know whether there is a list that discusses Foreign Language Teaching
(like didactic hints, textbooks, classroom materials, jobs.. - much like
LINGUIST). If there is, send the relevant info to:
Birgit Roller
Bowling Green State University
e-mail: birgitr at bgnet.bgsu.edu

Thanks