6.261 Qs: Syntax text, Phon variation, Wolof insertion, Syllabi

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Feb 20 19:55:51 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-261. Mon 20 Feb 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 102

Subject: 6.261 Qs: Syntax text, Phon variation, Wolof insertion, Syllabi

                           REMINDER

Date: Sat, 18 Feb 95 14:04:03 -2400
From: David Sperling (hblin001 at huey.csun.edu)
Subject: Syntax Text?

2)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 1995 08:19:46 -0600 (CST)
From: "Mark A Pitt" (mpitt at bottom.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu)
Subject: phonological variation

3)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 1995 12:35:26 -0500
From: JPKIRCHNER at aol.com
Subject: Query:  Wolof glide insertion

4)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 1995 18:23:44 -0500
From: Parpar at aol.com
Subject: SYLLABI

Date: Sat, 18 Feb 95 14:04:03 -2400
From: David Sperling (hblin001 at huey.csun.edu)

Hello to everyone!

I am a graduate student in Linguistics at California State Uiversity
Northridge and am now preparing to take my comprehensive exams. I am
looking for suggestions on a good (and clear!) book on Syntax that will
help me prepare for this section of the comprehensive exams. Please email
me at hblin001 at huey.csun.edu

Thanks,

Dave