6.303 Sum: Language/Linguistics-related WWW sites

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Feb 26 22:35:45 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-303. Sun 26 Feb 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 55

Subject: 6.303 Sum: Language/Linguistics-related WWW sites

Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 10:50:19 -0800 (PST)
From: Kristina Harris (kristina at math.unr.edu)
Subject: Sum: Lang. WWW Sites

Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 10:50:19 -0800 (PST)
From: Kristina Harris (kristina at math.unr.edu)

Dear LINGUIST's:

I recently asked for Language/Linguistics-related WWW sites.  I have
incorporated those I received into my homepage at the following URL:

   http://www.scs.unr.edu:80/homepage/kristina/kristina.html

I am posting the URL rather than the list of sites to save bandwidth. If
anyone would like the list itself, let me know and I'll e-mail you the
HTML page. I would like to thank the following people who responded and
sent URL's:

Diane Penkoff           Fred Riley              Oesten Dahl
Jelly Julia de Jong     Bruno Tersago           Tony Sardinha
J.K. (Anko) Wiegel      Kimmo Koskenniemi       Alexandra Klein
Alex Eulenberg          Micheal Palmer          Svein Lie
Remi Jolivet            Heidi Shetzer           Karin Stromswold
Debra Occhi             Caoimhin P. ODonnaile   Stanley G. Goertzen
Jussi Karlgren          Louis Janus             Sabine Geldof
Dr. Manfred Immler

  Kristina Harris       |The Mathematics Center - 085|     (702) 784-4433
  kristina at math.unr.edu | University of Nevada, Reno | FAX (702) 784-1080
*WWW: http://www.scs.unr.edu:80/unr/arts-n-science/math-center/mathctr.html*
 *My homepage is http://www.scs.unr.edu:80/homepage/kristina/kristina.html*