6.313 Qs: Pouldaff, Colorless green ideas, Dictionary, Neg in Hebrew

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Feb 28 12:25:10 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-313. Tue 28 Feb 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 157

Subject: 6.313 Qs: Pouldaff, Colorless green ideas, Dictionary, Neg in Hebrew

Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 09:34:13 GMT
From: ADAM JAWORSKI (SENAJ at CARDIFF.AC.UK)
Subject: pouldaff

2)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 95 3:30:13 PST
From: Wei Li (lio at cs.sfu.ca)
Subject: Interpreting "colorless green ideas..."

3)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 15:20:59 --100
From: spruit at cs.utwente.nl (Sandor A.G.L. Spruit)
Subject: Context in electronic dictionary

4)
Date:         Mon, 27 Feb 95 11:34:48 EST
From: 3914LARP at VM1.ULAVAL.CA
Subject:      Expletive neg in Modern Hebrew

Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 09:34:13 GMT
From: ADAM JAWORSKI (SENAJ at CARDIFF.AC.UK)

This is a query on behalf of a colleague who is not on LINGUIST List:

Does anyone out there know the current (if any) whereabouts of the Prague
linguist Ivan Pouldaff?

Please send any information you might have directly to Peter Garrett at

                  GARRETTP at CARDIFF.AC.UK

Thank you,

Adam