6.49 Qs: NLP Projects; Feature agreement; March hares; Loans

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Jan 16 22:07:55 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-49. Mon 16 Jan 1995. ISSN: 1068-4975. Lines: 152

Subject: 6.49 Qs: NLP Projects; Feature agreement; March hares; Loans

               Liz Bodenmiller <eboden at emunix.emich.edu>

                           REMINDER

Date:   Fri, 13 Jan 1995 23:13:46 -1000
From: Phil Bralich (bralich at uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu)
Subject: Natural Language Projects

2)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 95 14:38:25 EST
From: kehler at das.harvard.edu
Subject: Query concerning syntactic feature agreement in control

3)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 12:03:21 -0800
From: cjcoker at csupomona.edu (CAVEMAN -- San Bernardino, Calif. USA)
Subject: Q: Mad as a March hare

4)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 11:46:48 -0800 (PST)
From: Jorge Baquero (jbaquero at puce.edu.ec)
Subject: Foreign Loan Words

Date:   Fri, 13 Jan 1995 23:13:46 -1000
From: Phil Bralich (bralich at uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu)

I am trying to find the names and addreses of indivduals, departments,
and companies that have or are developing Natural Language Processors.
Ideally, I would like to both receive the parser and communicate with
the developer.  Any assistance you can give me on this matter would be
greatly appreciated.

I can be reached at:

bralich at uhccux.uhunix.Hawaii.edu

Sincerely,