6.62 Qs: German; Jakobson; Revived languages; Gemination

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Jan 16 23:37:15 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-62. Mon 16 Jan 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 122

Subject: 6.62 Qs: German; Jakobson; Revived languages; Gemination

               Liz Bodenmiller <eboden at emunix.emich.edu>

                           REMINDER

Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 09:48:19 +0100
From: Margit Hippelein (margit at ims.uni-stuttgart.de)
Subject: german business letters

2)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 18:41:33 +0100
From: ue303bh at sun1.lrz-muenchen.de (Dietmar Zaefferer)
Subject: Query: Jacobson reference

3)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 12:44:26 -0500
From: JPKIRCHNER at aol.com
Subject: Revived languages

4)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 95 23:17:11 +0100
From: Claude.Boisson at mrash.fr (Claude Boisson)
Subject: Query: Cons. gemination (syntactic)

Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 09:48:19 +0100
From: Margit Hippelein (margit at ims.uni-stuttgart.de)

In my PhD project I'm working on information extraction from german
business letters. In this context I'm interested in :

1. Any references on articles, books, etc. dealing with the structure
of german business letters

2. A corpus of german business letters

Thanks,

Margit