6.63 Qs: Lg & Culture; Greek L1; Lingua Franca; English interrogatives

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Jan 17 16:15:46 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-63. Tue 17 Jan 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 147

Subject: 6.63 Qs: Lg & Culture; Greek L1; Lingua Franca; English interrogatives

               Liz Bodenmiller <eboden at emunix.emich.edu>

                           REMINDER

Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 23:30:59 -0500 (CDT)
From: ASHELDON at vx.cis.umn.edu
Subject: Q:  A text for a Language & Culture course?

2)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 12:16:47 GMT+1000
From: Susanne.Dopke at arts.monash.edu.au
Subject: Greek L1 acquisition

3)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 95 14:47:37 +0100
From: gramkow at hum.auc.dk (Karsten Gramkow)
Subject: Lingua Franca

4)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 15:58:19 +0100
From: renie at cfdvax.univ-bpclermont.fr
Subject: interrogative

Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 23:30:59 -0500 (CDT)
From: ASHELDON at vx.cis.umn.edu

Does anyone have suggestions for a text or readings for
a Language & Culture course, at the upper division level,
which has no prerequisites? (If your reply can have a 5 1/2 inch
right-hand margin, I'd be much obliged.)

Amy Sheldon
ASHELDON at VX.CIS.UMN.EDU