6.87 Qs: Linguistic relativism, GB penpals, Confs '95, Child lang

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Jan 21 19:58:45 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-87. Sat 21 Jan 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 150

Subject: 6.87 Qs: Linguistic relativism, GB penpals, Confs '95, Child lang

               Liz Bodenmiller <eboden at emunix.emich.edu>

                           REMINDER

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 95 17:07:12 EST
From: (ja087 at csc.albany.edu)
Subject: Query

2)
Date: 19 Jan 95 21:12:26 CST
From: TWRIGHT at ACCDVM.ACCD.EDU
Subject: GB Penpals

3)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 17:55:47 +0000 (GMT)
From: BETHAN at ollamh.ucd.ie
Subject: Query Conferences Summer '95

4)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 10:15:39 -0500
From: gb661 at csc.albany.edu (George Aaron Broadwell)
Subject: Whose is that's?

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 95 17:07:12 EST
From: (ja087 at csc.albany.edu)

Fellow linguists:

I need current references on the issue of
linguistic relativism or linguistic relativity.
This is for a chapter for the Handbook of
Cross-Cultural Psychology.  The chapter is
on cognition and cognitive development.

Thanks!

Dr. Jeanette Altarriba
Department of Psychology (SS 112)
University at Albany, State University of New York
Albany, NY 12222 USA  (518) 442-5004
internet address: ja087 at csc.albany.edu