6.92 Confs: MSU - Moscow, 9eme Journees de linguistique

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Jan 23 04:00:46 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-92. Sun 22 Jan 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 518

Subject: 6.92 Confs: MSU - Moscow, 9eme Journees de linguistique

                           REMINDER
[Moderators' note:  we'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements
to 150 lines, so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider
omitting information useful only to attendees, such as information on
housing, transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.
Thank you for your cooperation.]