6.104 Qs: American native lgs, Critiques of PAS, Parsing, Chechen

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Jan 25 17:27:49 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-104. Wed 25 Jan 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 109

Subject: 6.104 Qs: American native lgs, Critiques of PAS, Parsing, Chechen

                           REMINDER

Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 22:48:40 +1100
From: james at woody.apana.org.au (James Irving)
Subject: Native Languages

2)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 15:14:56 +0000 (GMT)
From: dbritain (dbritain at essex.ac.uk)
Subject: Query: Preferred Argument Structure

3)
Date:   Tue, 24 Jan 1995 06:23:13 -1000
From: Phil Bralich (bralich at uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu)
Subject: Parsing Problems

4)
Date:          Tue, 24 Jan 1995 17:00:22 GMT-5
From: "Fujisawa, Kensuke" (FUJISAWK at coral.indstate.edu)
Subject:       Chechen

Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 22:48:40 +1100
From: james at woody.apana.org.au (James Irving)

I am interested in American native languages (particularly Lakota), and am
trying to track dowm a newsgroup where native languages are practiced.  I am
led to believe that such a group may be hosted at Texas A & M University.
Are you able to assist me?  Thanks, James Irving.  james at woody.apana.org.au