6.120 Sum: Greek L1 acquisition

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Jan 27 23:09:16 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-120. Fri 27 Jan 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 57

Subject: 6.120 Sum: Greek L1 acquisition

Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 14:01:38 GMT+1000
From: Susanne.Dopke at arts.monash.edu.au
Subject: Sum: Greek L1

Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 14:01:38 GMT+1000
From: Susanne.Dopke at arts.monash.edu.au

A couple of weeks ago I asked the list for references to Greek L1
acquisition. I got a number of responses, all pointing to the same
few authors:

Ianthi-Maria Tsimply (1992) "Funtional Categories and Maturation: The
Prefunctional Stage of Language Acquisition." PhD thesis, ULC

Ursula Stephany (1985) Aspekt, Tempus, Modalitaet. Tuebingen: Narr
____(1995) The acquisition of Modern Greek. In D.I. Slobin (ed)
Crosslinguistic Study of Language Acquisition, vol.4
____ Data in CHILDES

Gaberel Drachman dealt with phonologial aspects of Greek L1 in the
70's; papers are presumably published in the Ohio Working Papers and
in Austrian Phonologica during that time.

I would like to thank Neil Smith, Bob Ingria, Heike Behrens, Dan
Slobin Wim Zonneveld, Yorgos Xydopoulos and Harriet Jisa for their
help. (The order of my thanks is due to the order the mesages came in
:)

Susanne Dopke (PhD)
Linguistics
Monash University