6.128 Confs: Acquisition of Spanish, GURT 1995 preregistration notice

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Jan 30 14:17:34 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-128. Mon 30 Jan 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 113

Subject: 6.128 Confs: Acquisition of Spanish, GURT 1995 preregistration notice

                           REMINDER
[Moderators' note:  we'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements
to 150 lines, so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider
omitting information useful only to attendees, such as information on
housing, transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.
Thank you for your cooperation.]