6.918, TOC: Quaderni del Laboratorio di Linguistica

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Jul 2 19:45:09 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-918. Sun Jul 2 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  66

Subject: 6.918, TOC: Quaderni del Laboratorio di Linguistica

Assoc. Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)
---------------------------Note----------------------------------------

At the end of the issue is a statement of our policy regarding TOCs
and instructions on retrieving backlists of journal TOCs from our listserv.

-------------------------Table of Contents--------------------------------

QUADERNI del LABORATORIO di LINGUISTICA, SCUOLA NORMALE SUPERIORE
issue 8/1994,edited by Lorenzo Cioni & Enrico Paradisi  is now available.
Copies and single papers may be obtained upon request to the Editors. QLL
is distributed free of charge on an exchange base with similar publications
of other Institutes or Laboratories.
#############################################################################

Pier Marco Bertinetto, Lorenzo Cioni & Maddalena Agonigi: The
hierarchical structure of the syllable in Italian (Or: Does one really
start from the beginning?) // Pier Marco Bertinetto: Le perifrasi
abituali in italiano ed in inglese // Lorenzo Cioni: User Interfaces
and Multiple Activities: The User Perspective // Lorenzo Cioni: A data
base for speech signal processing // Luca Dini: Aspectual Constraints
on Italian Absolute Phrases // Vittorio Di Tomaso: Preposizioni e
espressioni locative: un'analisi semantica // Georgi Jecev: From early
Slavic to modern Bulgarian: a survey of changes in
 the vowel system and the syllable structure // Alessandro Lenci: The
Semantics of Direct Perception. // Michele Loporcaro: On the analysis of
geminates in Standard Italian and Italian dialects // Enrico Paradisi: La
radiocronaca calcistica come un testo. La struttura informativa // Mario
Vayra & Elisabetta Valleggi: Accorciamenti 'compensativi' e organizzazione
temporale in italiano

nd actionality: the Imperfect in Italian.

---------------------------Note----------------------------------------

We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues and working papers
if they are reduced to 20 lines or less; and we maintain journal backlists
on our listserv.  Our resources, however, do not allow us to post the tables
of contents of books.

Available journal backlists include:
        LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
        compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)
        AIReview lst (Artificial Intelligence Review)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu