6.937, TOC: Dhumbadji

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Jul 6 14:46:24 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-937. Thu Jul 6 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  63

Subject: 6.937, TOC: Dhumbadji

Assoc. Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: hdry at emunix.emich.edu (Helen Dry)
---------------------------Note----------------------------------------

At the end of the issue is a statement of our policy regarding TOCs
and instructions on retrieving backlists of journal TOCs from our listserv.

-------------------------Table of Contents--------------------------------

Vol. 2, No. 2 of _Dhumbadji!_, Journal for the History of Language, produced
by the Association for the History of Language, is now available for A$7.50
(A$10 overseas, surface, A$15 o/s air.) For subscription enquiries, please
contact Paul Sidwell at linpjs at lure.latrobe.edu.au .

Table of Contents:

R. L. Trask: Basque: The Seearch for Relatives: Part 2.
J. Nichols: Who are the Chechen?
A. Vovin: Reply to Karl Krippes Concerning his Review of Sergei Starostin's
        "Altaiskaia problema i proiskhozhdenie iaponskogo iazyka".
J. D. Bengston: Is Basque Isolated? (ad Trask [1994-95]).
Reviews.
Short Notes.

--
    Nick Nicholas.  The Nonce and Future Linguist. University of Melbourne.
    nsn at speech.language.unimelb.edu.au               nsn at krang.vis.mu.oz.au
    nick_nicholas at muwayf.unimelb.edu.au  s#nickn at eduserv.its.unimelb.edu.au

---------------------------Note----------------------------------------

We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues and working papers
if they are reduced to 20 lines or less; and we maintain journal backlists
on our listserv.  Our resources, however, do not allow us to post the tables
of contents of books.

Available journal backlists include:
        LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
        compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)
        AIReview lst (Artificial Intelligence Review)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu