6.952, Qs: Tourette's, Acronyms, SRG-Slavic, English to Dutch

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Jul 8 12:34:55 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-952. Sat Jul 8 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  137

Subject: 6.952, Qs: Tourette's, Acronyms, SRG-Slavic, English to Dutch

Assoc. Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: aristar at tam2000.tamu.edu (Anthony M. Aristar)
                           REMINDER

Date:  Fri, 07 Jul 1995 18:36:12 EDT
From:  tjay at nasc.mass.edu (Timothy Jay)
Subject:  Tourette Syndrome

2)
Date:  Fri, 07 Jul 1995 17:41:21 CDT
From:  rwachal at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu (wachal robert s)
Subject:  acronyms, initialisms, and such (fwd)

3)
Date:  Fri, 07 Jul 1995 18:16:44 PDT
From:  tatjana at unixg.ubc.ca (tatjana janicijevic)
Subject:  Qs: SKG-Slavic literature

4)
Date:  Sat, 08 Jul 1995 09:10:43 +0200
From:  wimk at cs.kun.nl (Wim Koole)
Subject:  translation problems

Date:  Fri, 07 Jul 1995 18:36:12 EDT
From:  tjay at nasc.mass.edu (Timothy Jay)

I am interested in making cross cultural comparisons of the cursing
lexicons of Tourette Syndrome patients.  If you are aware of any such
research or reports, please forward the citations.

Professor Timothy Jay
Dept of Psychology
North Adams State College
North Adams, MA  USA