6.996, Confs: Optionality Workshop

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Jul 20 18:24:04 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-996. Thu Jul 20 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  70

Subject: 6.996, Confs: Optionality Workshop

                               REMINDER

[Moderators' note:  we'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements
to 150 lines, so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider
omitting information useful only to attendees, such as information on
housing, transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.  Thank you for
your cooperation.]