6.1016, Qs: IPA, 'Vowelless' lgs, Provencal, Citing email

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Jul 29 00:44:01 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1016. Fri Jul 28 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  133

Subject: 6.1016, Qs: IPA, 'Vowelless' lgs, Provencal, Citing email

                           REMINDER

Date:  26 Jul 1995 14:58:06 EDT
From:  Laura Labonte-Smith
        <Laura_Labonte-Smith.INCONTEXT at icnotes.incontext.ca>
Subject:  IPA

2)
Date:  Mon, 24 Jul 1995 10:28:55 +1200
From:  LING003 at cantva.canterbury.ac.nz
Subject:  Query: Recordings of 'vowelless' languages

3)
Date:  Thu, 27 Jul 1995 21:19:04 EDT
From:  creiss at das.harvard.edu (Charles Reiss)
Subject:  Provencal

4)
Date:  Thu, 27 Jul 1995 20:15:25 CDT
From:  hmanders at indiana.edu (heather marie anderson)
Subject:  how do you cite e-mail

Date:  26 Jul 1995 14:58:06 EDT
From:  Laura Labonte-Smith
        <Laura_Labonte-Smith.INCONTEXT at icnotes.incontext.ca>

Does anyone know if IPA symbols are available as
(i) an SGML character entity set?
(ii) a Windows font?

Thanks very much,

Laura Labonte-Smith                  InContext Corporation
laura at incontext.ca                   http://www.incontex.ca