6.749, Qs: Fonts, Aspect book, Japanese/Mandarin, Word order

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Jun 1 14:00:47 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-749. Thu 01 Jun 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 135

Subject: 6.749, Qs: Fonts, Aspect book, Japanese/Mandarin, Word order

                           REMINDER

Date: 30 May 95 10:35:00 +0100
From: roy at taize.frmug.fr.net (Brother Roy)
Subject: Fonts

2)
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 21:40:11 -0300 (BST)
From: Marcelo Adolfo Teixeira da Silva (matdsilv at fox.cce.usp.br)
Subject: Aspect Book wanted

3)
Date: Tue, 30 May 95 19:37:13 EST
From: daysa at mace.cc.purdue.edu (Sean Day)
Subject: Query

4)
Date:          Tue, 16 May 1995 17:29:02 +0000
From: "Mic" (blahambb at rubc.rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de)
Subject:       Need: Word Order Classifications

Date: 30 May 95 10:35:00 +0100
From: roy at taize.frmug.fr.net (Brother Roy)

I am currently looking for 2 TrueType fonts to use with MS Windows. Does anyone
have a lead?

They are:

1) font for EVEGDBE language  - Togo

2) font for EFON language - Benin

and while I am at it; I'm also looking for a font called Arial Alternative

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.

Brother Roy

Email: roy at taize.frmug.fr.net (Brother Roy) or taize at cpe.ipl.fr
Taize-Community, 71250 TAIZE, France