6.752, Qs: Lawyers, Open vs Closed, Grad Students, Speech synthesis

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Jun 1 14:19:06 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-752. Thu 01 Jun 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 160

Subject: 6.752, Qs: Lawyers, Open vs Closed, Grad Students, Speech synthesis

                           REMINDER

Date: Sun, 28 May 95 19:23:28 -0100
From: michel at toporko.fdn.org (Michel Toporkoff)
Subject: Lawyers  and linguistics ?

2)
Date: Sun, 28 May 1995 21:07:54 -0700
From: slobin at cogsci.Berkeley.EDU (Dan I. Slobin)
Subject: Open vs. Closed Class

3)
Date: Sun, 28 May 1995 07:56:06 -0600 (CST)
From: rosa graciela montes (rmontes at udlapvms.pue.udlap.mx)
Subject: Query: Graduate Students (linguistics) Organizations

4)
Date: Sat, 27 May 1995 11:06:36 -0400 (EDT)
From: Timothy Miller (millert at babbage.csee.usf.edu)
Subject: Speech synthesis

Date: Sun, 28 May 95 19:23:28 -0100
From: michel at toporko.fdn.org (Michel Toporkoff)

Dear readers of "linguist list", I'm a french lawyer seriusly interested in
the legal aspects of linguistics.

Is there anybody else on this list sharing the same interest ?

Thank you

Michel

--
Michel Toporkoff, 6 rue J B Potin (92170) Vanves, France