No subject

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Jun 17 21:30:12 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-818. Sat Jun 17 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  136

Subject: 6.818, Sum: MOO Sites

Assoc. Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: hdry at emunix.emich.edu (Helen Dry)

Date:  Tue, 13 Jun 1995 17:49:13 +0900
From:  g44409a at nucc.cc.nagoya-u.ac.jp (Naohiro Takizawa)
Subject:  Sum: MOO sites

Date:  Tue, 13 Jun 1995 17:49:13 +0900
From:  g44409a at nucc.cc.nagoya-u.ac.jp (Naohiro Takizawa)

About a week ago, I posted a query about language MOO sites.  I have
received several responses so far, which I now post as a summary.  I thank
the following people, who kindly responsed: Jonathan Cardozo, Dorine S.
Houston, Janice Cook, Kristina Harris,  and Phoenix Lundstrom, and Susan
Simon.

The MOO and MUD sites for foreign languages are:

MOO sites
French:          MOO Francais telnet logos.daedalus.com 8888
Italian:            Little Italy MOO telnet ipo.tesi.dsi.unimi.it
 4444 $B!K (B
Latin:              MUGIT at PennMOO telnet ccat.sas.upenn.edu 7777
Spanish:        MundoHispanno telnet kong.syr.edu 8888
English:          schMOOze University telnet arthur.rutgers.edu
 8888
Multi:              MOOsaico telnet moo.di.uminho.pt 7777

MUD sites
German:         MorgenGrauen telnet mud.uni-muenster.de 4711
Swedish:        SvenskMUD telnet bodil.lysator.liu.se 2043

The following WWW addresses are particularly useful for obtaining
information about MOO.

http://babel.uoregon.edu/yamada/interact.html
http://tecfa.unige.ch/edu-comp/DUJVRE/vol1/no1/education_MOOs.text
http://www.cs.bsu.edu/homepages/siering/moo.html
http://www.daedalus.com/net/MOOTIPS.html
http://www.itp.berkeley.edu/~thorne/MOO.html
http://www.peg.apc.org/~firehorse/mmm/mmm.html
http://www.pitt.edu/~jrgst7/MOOcentral.html
http://www.scs.unr.edu/homepage/kristina/language.muds.html
http://babel.uoregon.edu/yamada/interact.html

Here are some of the messages I received: