6.847, FYI: Call for Reviewers, Cognitive Science Reports

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Jun 23 03:55:10 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-847. Thu Jun 22 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  233

Subject: 6.847, FYI: Call for Reviewers, Cognitive Science Reports

Assoc. Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: hdry at emunix.emich.edu (Helen Dry)

Date:  Sat, 15 Apr 1995 15:03:04 EDT
From:  adderley at quijote.lang.usf.edu (Mark Adderley)
Subject:  review books

2)
Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 1995 10:59:14 EST
From:  jbkerper at central.cis.upenn.edu (Jodi Kerper)
Subject:  Cognitive Science Technical Reports

Date:  Sat, 15 Apr 1995 15:03:04 EDT
From:  adderley at quijote.lang.usf.edu (Mark Adderley)

The following books are available for review in the "Language Quarterly."

Aaron Halpern, "On the Placement and Morphology of Clitics."

Bruce hayes, "Metrical Stress Theory: Principles and Case Studies."

Makoto Kanazawa and Christopher J. Pinon, "Dynamics, Polarity and
Quantification."

Young-Key Kim-Renaud, "Theoretical Issues in Korean Linguistics."

R. E. Batchelor, "Using Spanish Synonyms."

If you would like to review any of these books, please contact me by
e-mail at <adderley at quijote.lang.usf.edu>.

Sincerely

Mark Adderley
Managing Editor, Language Quarterly