6.893, Calls: Book reviewers wanted in NLP

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Jun 28 00:35:21 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-893. Tue Jun 27 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  71

Subject: 6.893, Calls: Book reviewers wanted in NLP

Assoc. Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: aristar at tam2000.tamu.edu (Anthony M. Aristar)

Date:  Tue, 20 Jun 1995 17:51:35 BST
From:  cs0jta at isis.sund.ac.uk (John.Tait)
Subject:  Book Reviewers wanted.

Date:  Tue, 20 Jun 1995 17:51:35 BST
From:  cs0jta at isis.sund.ac.uk (John.Tait)

Natural Language Engineering is a new Cambridge University Press
Journal which seems destined to become the leading journal in the
field of practical applications of natural language processing.

The journal requires additional book reviewers, to write short
(approximately 2 000 word) reviews of books on a wide range of topics
related to Natural Language Engineering. Reviewers get to keep the book
they have reviewed.

If you are interested, please mail a short statement of why you think
you are a suitable person to undertake this task to
John.Tait at sunderland.ac.uk. Please include your Email address and
steam mail address (so we can send you the books).

We are especially interested to hear from graduate students (as well
as more established figures in the field).

We will reply to confirm whether or not you have been added to our panel of
reviewers. The panel is circulated periodically with lists books we have
been sent for review. Alternatively panel members may propose books
they wish to review, which we will attempt to obtain from publishers.

I look forward to hearing from you.