6.902, TOC: Artificial Intelligence Review

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Jun 28 15:18:03 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-902. Wed Jun 28 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  69

Subject: 6.902, TOC: Artificial Intelligence Review

Assoc. Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: hdry at emunix.emich.edu (Helen Dry)
---------------------------Note----------------------------------------
We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues and working papers
if they are reduced to 20 lines or less; and we maintain journal backlists
on our listserv.  Our resources, however, do not allow us to post the tables
of contents of books.

Available journal backlists include:
        LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
        compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)
        AIReview lst (Artificial Intelligence Review)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu

-------------------------Table of Contents--------------------------------

AI REVIEW JOURNAL AI REVIEW JOURNAL AI REVIEW JOURNAL AI REVIEW JOURNAL AI REV

                       Artificial Intelligence Review Journal
                              (Kluwer, The Netherlands)
                                 Special VOLUME on
                                   INTEGRATION OF
                       NATURAL LANGUAGE AND VISION PROCESSING

6 double-issues AI Review (4 books in parallel)

JOURNAL:
1994
Vol. 8(2-3): computational models
1995
Vol. 8(5-6): more computational models
Vol. 9(2-3): intelligent multimedia
Vol. 9(4-5):  theory (to come)
grounding representations
recent advances (to come)

BOOKS:
1995
Integration of Natural Language and Vision Processing (Vol. I):
computational models
Integration of Natural Language and Vision Processing (Vol. II):
intelligent multimedia (to come)
Integration of Natural Language and Vision Processing (Vol. III):
theory and grounding representations
Integration of Natural Language and Vision Processing (Vol. IV):
recent advances (to come)