6.329 Qs: Subcategorization, Child language, High German

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Mar 4 18:02:15 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-329. Sat 04 Mar 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 100

Subject: 6.329 Qs: Subcategorization, Child language, High German

                           REMINDER

Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 21:10:29 -0400
From: ewb2 at cornell.edu (E. Wayles Browne)
Subject: Dictionaries of subcategorization frames

2)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 1995 09:21:23 +0200 (EET)
From: Ulla Anneli Richardson (ulanri at tukki.jyu.fi)
Subject: Child language

3)
Date:          Thu, 2 Mar 1995 15:55:12 GMT0BST
From: MFLUGAH (MFLUGAH at fs1.art.man.ac.uk)
Subject:  High German in Southern Germany

Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 21:10:29 -0400
From: ewb2 at cornell.edu (E. Wayles Browne)

For a colleague who is not on the list: What dictionaries (on-line or
printed) are available of subcategorization frames of verbs?  E.g.
obligatory or optional complements or adjuncts, semantic requirements of
particular
predicates. We are interested in English and/or in Slavic languages.
Please write to my address: ewb2 at cornell.edu

Wayles Browne, Assoc. Prof. of Linguistics
Dept. of Modern Languages and Linguistics, Morrill Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, New York 14853, U.S.A.
tel. 607-255-0712 (o), 607-273-3009 (h)
e-mail ewb2 at cornell.edu (1989 to 1993 was: jn5j at cornella.bitnet //