6.341 Qs: Estuary Eng, Sign(ed) lgs, Paper by D Van Lancker

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Mar 6 15:58:17 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-341. Mon 06 Mar 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 112

Subject: 6.341 Qs: Estuary Eng, Sign(ed) lgs, Paper by D Van Lancker

                           REMINDER

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 11:29:46 +0000 (GMT)
From: "A.E Parrondo" (A.E.Parrondo-Rodriguez at durham.ac.uk)
Subject: Estuary English

2)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 11:10:18 +0100 (MET)
From: Ton van der Wouden (vdwouden at let.rug.nl)
Subject: formal semantics and sign(ed) languages

3)
Date:    Mon, 06 Mar 95 00:57 PST
From: Dave Leech                           (IHW1IHY at MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU)
Subject:  Q: Van Lancker, automatic speech preprint

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 11:29:46 +0000 (GMT)
From: "A.E Parrondo" (A.E.Parrondo-Rodriguez at durham.ac.uk)

For the listserv

A friend of mine who is not on the list has asked me to post a request
for references or information on a variety of spoken British English
called estuary English. If anybody can help, please send a reply to me
directly and I will forward the messages.
        Thanks a lot in advance.

Ana Parrondo