6.354 TOC: Hermes - Journal of Linguistics

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Mar 12 03:48:57 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-354. Sat 11 Mar 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 67

Subject: 6.354 TOC: Hermes - Journal of Linguistics

---------------------------Note----------------------------------------
We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues if they are
reduced to 20 lines or less; and we maintain journal backlists on our
listserv.  Our resources, however, do not allow us to post the tables of
contents of books; and we prefer to post working paper TOC's only when the
issue seems to contain information otherwise difficult to find.  Working
paper TOC's must be reduced to 15 lines.

Available journal backlists include:
        LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
        compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu  (Internet)   or    listserv at tamvm1 (Bitnet)

-------------------------Table of Contents--------------------------------

Hermes - Journal of Linguistics
Published by the Aarhus School of Business, Denmark
Number 15, February 1995
Further information (subscription, previous issues): Jan Engberg
 (jan at lng.hha.dk)

Thematic Section: Interpreting Research
Anne Schjoldager: Introduction
Daniel Gile: Interpretation Research - A New Impetus?        15-30
Franz Pochhacker: Simultaneous Interpreting: A Functionalist Perspective
 31-54
Gun-Viol Vik-Tuovinen: Progress in Simultaneous Interpreting - an Evaluation of
 the Development of four
Students.        55-64
Anne Schjoldager: An Exploratory Study of Translational Norms in Simultaneous
 Interpreting:
Methodological Reflections.        65-88
Friedel Dubslaff: Der Simultandolmetscher als Textproduzent.        89-110
Cecilia Wadensjo: Dialogue Interpreting and the Distribution of Responsibility.
       111-130
Akira Mizuno: A Brief Review of Interpretation Research in Japan        131-144

Other Articles
Kjersti Flottum: Semantiske relasjoner i reformulering        145-166
Finn Sorensen: Situationen i Sprog        167-190

Introductions
Birgit Henriksen: Fremmedsprogspadagogikken - eksemplificeret ved 4
 forskningsomrader     191-218

Reviews        219-284