6.390 FYI: New WWW server, Comp. Semantics, News from IPPE

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Mar 19 17:02:25 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-390. Sun 19 Mar 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 226

Subject: 6.390 FYI: New WWW server, Comp. Semantics, News from IPPE

Date: Tue, 7 Mar 95 09:46:04 GMT
From: Caroline Heycock (heycock at ling.edinburgh.ac.uk)
Subject: New WWW server at the University of Edinburgh

2)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 95 17:21:28 GMT
From: poesio at cogsci.ed.ac.uk
Subject: FRACAS project (Computational Semantics) - Deliverables, WWW Home Page

3)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 95 20:10:03 +0900
From: phil-preprints-admin at cogsci.l.chiba-u.ac.jp
Subject: News from the IPPE (08 Mar 95)

Date: Tue, 7 Mar 95 09:46:04 GMT
From: Caroline Heycock (heycock at ling.edinburgh.ac.uk)

The Linguistics Department at the University of Edinburgh now has a www
server. The URL is
                         http://www.ling.ed.ac.uk

Information is available about the department, about staff and student
research interests, ongoing projects, undergraduate and graduate study.
There are also links to our anonymous ftp server, where various research
papers are available on-line, and to other related departments and
centres at the University of Edinburgh.

 --Caroline Heycock