6.420 Qs: Wayana, Luganda, Accents in L2, German phonology

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Mar 23 21:02:12 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-420. Thu 23 Mar 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 107

Subject: 6.420 Qs: Wayana, Luganda, Accents in L2, German phonology

                           REMINDER

Date: Mon, 20 Mar 95 17:33:01 EST
From: Eric Bjorn Seversen (ebs3b at darwin.clas.virginia.edu)
Subject: The lanuage Wayana

2)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 21:23:00 -0500 (CDT)
From: George Huttar 709 2400 (george.huttar at SIL.ORG)
Subject: materials to learn Luganda

3)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 21:25:40 -0500
From: shodell at aurora.liunet.edu
Subject: queries

Date: Mon, 20 Mar 95 17:33:01 EST
From: Eric Bjorn Seversen (ebs3b at darwin.clas.virginia.edu)

        I am in very interested in getting hold of any
dictionaries, lexicons, or any other material on the Wayana
language.  I am not sure what language family Wayana belongs
to, but it is spoken among the Amerindians in French Guiana,
Suriname, and Northeastern Brazil.  If anyone has any info.
that would help me respond to: ebs3b at virginia.edu.  thank you in
advance.  Erik Seversen.