6.433 TOC: Journal of Japanese Linguistics

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Mar 26 03:57:51 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-433. Sat 25 Mar 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 56

Subject: 6.433 TOC: Journal of Japanese Linguistics

---------------------------Note----------------------------------------
We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues if they are
reduced to 20 lines or less; and we maintain journal backlists on our
listserv.  Our resources, however, do not allow us to post the tables of
contents of books; and we prefer to post working paper TOC's only when the
issue seems to contain information otherwise difficult to find.  Working
paper TOC's must be reduced to 15 lines.

Available journal backlists include:
        LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
        compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)
        JAPANESE LST (Journal of Japanese Linguistics)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu  (Internet)   or    listserv at tamvm1 (Bitnet)

-------------------------Table of Contents--------------------------------

JOURNAL OF JAPANESE LINGUISTICS -- Yasuaki Abe & Yoko Sugioka, Editors
TABLE OF CONTENTS, Vol. 15 (1993), -- published January, 1995

Lexical and Productive Causatives in Japanese:
  an examination of the theory of paradigmatic structure
    S.-Y. Kuroda, University of California, San Diego
Nonsubject Honorification: A Pragmatic Analysis
    Shoko Hamano,  George Washington University
The Generalized Transformation Analysis of Relative Clauses
  and Island Effects in Japanese
    Keiko Murasugi, Kinjo Gakuin University
Notes on Control Constructions in Japanese
    Naoko Nemoto, Binghamton University
Extraction of Doo and Its Implications
    Hiroyuki Ura, MIT

Orders and inquiries to: JJL, Nanzan University, 18 Yamazatocho, Showaku,
 Nagoya 466 JAPAN, email: JJL at ic.nanzan-u.ac.jp, Fax: Japan 052-832-5490
(Info also available from the LINGUIST archive and at the WWW Page,
 http://condor.stcloud.msus.edu:20020/tojpn.html)