6.461 Jobs: Computational ling, Semantics, Socioling, NLP

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Mar 28 18:58:36 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-461. Tue 28 Mar 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 115

Subject: 6.461 Jobs: Computational ling, Semantics, Socioling, NLP

Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 09:53:34 +0800 (SST)
From: "Dr. Joseph Foley" (ellfoley at leonis.nus.sg)
Subject: Jobs National University of Singapore

2)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 95 12:39:25 BST
From: wachtel at canon.co.uk (Tom Wachtel)
Subject: Job Offer: Natural Language Processing/Canon Research

Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 09:53:34 +0800 (SST)
From: "Dr. Joseph Foley" (ellfoley at leonis.nus.sg)

Dept of English Language and Literature at the National University of
Singapore has positions available in Computational Linguistics, Semantics
and Sociolinguistics (with particular reference for the latter to South
East Asia).
In principle appointments can be made at any level, depending on
experience. However, we are more interested in making appointments which
are initially for a three year period. Details as regards applications
can be obtained by email PERSDEPT at NUS.SG

Appointments are for 1995-96.

joe foley ELLFOLEY at NUS.SG