6.478 Qs: Reported speech, Romance/OE, Code-switching, Martial art(s)

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Mar 31 06:05:36 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-478. Thu 30 Mar 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 125

Subject: 6.478 Qs: Reported speech, Romance/OE, Code-switching, Martial art(s)

                           REMINDER

Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 1995 18:54:54 ARG
From: "Administrador del Nodo  " (postmast at mahler.uba.ar)
Subject:   reported speech in children's narrative

2)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 18:55:45 -0500 (EST)
From: Ari Solovyova (asolovyo at indiana.edu)
Subject: Romance and Old English Word Lists

3)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 95 14:12:11
From: DGEA3600G at UNIVERSITY-CENTRAL-ENGLAND.AC.UK
Subject: code-switching in written texts (query)

4)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 15:23:44 +0100
From: Ruth Kearns (ruth.kearns at mrc-apu.cam.ac.uk)
Subject: Q: sg/pl in martial art(s)

Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 1995 18:54:54 ARG
From: "Administrador del Nodo  " (postmast at mahler.uba.ar)

I am presently doing research on reported speech in children's narrative and
I would like to get information from other researchers who are doing work on
the same subject, as well as bibliography thereon.
Thank you very much.
Paula Mahler
Instituto de Linguistica
Facultad de Filosofia y Letras