6.479 Qs: Endangered lgs, OCR, Paragraphing, Internet lg

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Mar 31 06:15:22 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-479. Fri 31 Mar 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:

Subject: 6.479 Qs: Endangered lgs, OCR, Paragraphing, Internet lg

                           REMINDER

Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 16:51:05 +0100 (METDST)
From: Miguel Fuster Marquez (fuster at uv.es)
Subject: Endangered languages

2)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 14:11:19 -0500 (EST)
From: Matthew Dryer (LINDRYER at ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu)
Subject: OCR (Optical Character Recognition)

3)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 16:00:39 -0500 (EST)
From: Ali Aghbar (AAGHBAR at grove.iup.edu)
Subject: Q: Paragraphing

4)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 16:00:35 +0800 (WST)
From: Bindi Flint (bindi at tartarus.uwa.edu.au)
Subject: RFH

Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 16:51:05 +0100 (METDST)
From: Miguel Fuster Marquez (fuster at uv.es)

Dear colleagues, I am a Spanish scholar interested, among other
linguistic matters, in language attrition and language death. I know
that there are numerous American scholars currently working on the
field. I should be very glad to share information via email.
In the meantime, let me announce that ICOLC (The International
Conference on Linguistic Contact), taking place in Valencia (Spain)
in September will be dealing with this and other contact subjects.
If you wish to receive information I could send you more details.
(From Dr Miguel Fuster (Universitat de Valencia, Spain)