6.639, Qs: Small talk, Dialectology, Conjunction, Mediation

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu May 4 19:26:42 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-639. Thu 04 May 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 141

Subject: 6.639, Qs: Small talk, Dialectology, Conjunction, Mediation

                           REMINDER

Date:         Wed, 03 May 95 19:57:58 EDT
From: Julie Nicole (NICOJU at VM1.ulaval.ca)
Subject:      small talk

2)
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 19:45:41 +0200 (MET DST)
From: "Xulio C. Sousa Fernandez" (fgxsousa at usc.es)
Subject: Dialectology

3)
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 12:39:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: Christopher Culy (culy at Csli.Stanford.EDU)
Subject: Conjunction questions

4)
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 14:40:28 -0500 (CDT)
From: William Davies (wdavies at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu)
Subject: Language of Mediation

Date:         Wed, 03 May 95 19:57:58 EDT
From: Julie Nicole (NICOJU at VM1.ulaval.ca)

Dear readers

My research group wants informations concerning "small talk".  Is there books
or articles concerning precisely this subject?  Our bibliographical search is
actually vain.

Thank you

Julie Nicole
Universite Laval