6.640, Qs: Ruth King, Bourdieu, Dialectology, Spanish Dictionary

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri May 5 12:02:44 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-640. Fri 05 May 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 117

Subject: 6.640, Qs: Ruth King, Bourdieu, Dialectology, Spanish Dictionary

Assoc. Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>

Date:         Mon, 01 May 95 15:51:14 CST
From: "Rebecca Larche Moreton (rebeling at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu"
 <MLRLM at VM.CC.OLEMISS.EDU)

2)
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 16:52:51 +0200 (CST)
From: Raimund Schiess (schiess at stud.uni-frankfurt.de)
Subject: Bourdieu interview

3)
Date: Mon, 01 May 1995 23:38:03 -0400 (EDT)
From: Julie L Datres (jdatres at german.umass.edu)
Subject: Query: dialectology

4)
Date: Tue, 2 May 95 03:52:13 EDT
From: Sondra.Ahlen at SPEECH1.CS.CMU.EDU
Subject: Query: Online Spanish Royal Academy Dictionary?

Date:         Mon, 01 May 95 15:51:14 CST
From: "Rebecca Larche Moreton (rebeling at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu"
 <MLRLM at VM.CC.OLEMISS.EDU)

Does anyone know whether Ruth King's monograph on Newfoundland French has
appeared yet?  Publication information?  Thanx for any help.  Becky