6.648, Qs: Transcription, Phonetics, Feedback on parser results

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat May 6 01:45:14 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-648. Fri 05 May 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 163

Subject: 6.648, Qs: Transcription, Phonetics, Feedback on parser results

                           REMINDER

Date: Tue, 2 May 95 13:06:45 -0700
From: eudaim at ella.mills.edu (Claudia Medina)
Subject: transcriptions

2)
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 13:45:53 -0500 (CDT)
From: Mari Olsen (molsen at astrid.ling.nwu.edu)
Subject: phonetics for Korean learners of English

3)
Date:   Tue, 2 May 1995 07:50:45 -1000
From: Phil Bralich (bralich at uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu)
Subject: MORE parser results

Date: Tue, 2 May 95 13:06:45 -0700
From: eudaim at ella.mills.edu (Claudia Medina)

Hi!
I am writing my MA thesis about handwriting recognition.  I wanted to ask
if any of you know if there are transcribed handwritten notes available, or
markup languages used for that kind of transcription.

Thank you very much,
Claudia