6.674, Qs: T test/correlation, Tagalog, Synesthesia, NP variations

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat May 13 06:48:38 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-674. Sat 13 May 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 135

Subject: 6.674, Qs: T test/correlation, Tagalog, Synesthesia, NP variations

                           REMINDER

Date:          Wed, 10 May 1995 09:16:27 GMT+1
From: GAGLIARD at chiostro.univr.it
Subject:       t test and correlation

2)
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 10:16:44 -0500 (EST)
From: Larry Rosenwald (LROSENWALD at WELLESLEY.EDU)
Subject: courses in Tagalog

3)
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 18:14:15 +0200 (MESZ)
From: "S. Press" (presssus at mibm.ruf.uni-freiburg.de)
Subject: help: colored hearing

4)
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 11:13:32 -0500
From: stvan at nwu.edu (Laurel Smith Stvan)
Subject: Locative NP variations

Date:          Wed, 10 May 1995 09:16:27 GMT+1
From: GAGLIARD at chiostro.univr.it

I am undergoing e research on the use of "t test" (Student's) in
applied linguistics and a parallel research on the use of "correlation
indexes" in applied linguistics.
The research is part of a general research project concerning
"statistic methodology in linguistic research".
Any suggestions?
I particularly need suggestions about the typology of the possible
experiments and the description of already carried out
experiments.
prof. Cesare Gagliardi
Language and Linguistics
University of Verona