6.675, Qs: Pos tagger, Bibliography, New letters, Lg universals

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat May 13 06:58:40 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-675. Sat 13 May 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 169

Subject: 6.675, Qs: Pos tagger, Bibliography, New letters, Lg universals

                           REMINDER

Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 13:05:27 -0400
From: Charlotte Baltus (baltus at cedar.buffalo.edu)
Subject: unix/c-based pos tagger

2)
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 13:17:42 -0500
From: rsun at cs.ua.edu (Ron Sun)
Subject: Bibliography

3)
Date:         Thu, 11 May 95 12:08:47 +0100 (BST)
From: Michael Everson (EVERSON at IRLEARN.UCD.IE)
Subject:      Sorting new letters of the alphabet

4)
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 13:15:11 +0200
From: gen11 (gen11 at rz.uni-kiel.d400.de)
Subject: "LANGUAGE UNIVERSALS

Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 13:05:27 -0400
From: Charlotte Baltus (baltus at cedar.buffalo.edu)

I am looking for a pos tagger (preferably similar to the Xerox tagger)
which can be called from a C program or from the unix command line.  Anyone
know of such an implementation?

Thank-you,
Charlotte Baltus
Cntr for Excellence in Document Analysis and Recognition
baltus at cedar.buffalo.edu