6.690, Qs: Shared interests, Ling terminology, Language & Society

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon May 15 06:42:27 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-690. Mon 15 May 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 104

Subject: 6.690, Qs: Shared interests, Ling terminology, Language & Society

                           REMINDER

Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 19:24:54 -0500
From: lexes at MindSpring.COM (Clifford L. Lutton, Jr.)
Subject: Shared Interests

2)
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 23:17:52 -0700
From: 76477.2320 at compuserve.com
Subject: i have a question ?

3)
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 11:15:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kristina Harris (kristina at unr.edu)
Subject: Query: "Language & Society"

Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 19:24:54 -0500
From: lexes at MindSpring.COM (Clifford L. Lutton, Jr.)

        If you are keenly interested in non-literal lexemes ("idioms,"
"figurative language," "metaphor," "tropes") and/or if you are a subscriber
to LINGUIST who is also a certified, active scuba diver, please contact me
by e-mail, by snail mail, or by phone.

Clifford L. Lutton, Jr., Ph.D.
Learning Experiences (LEXES)
218 Westminster Drive, N. E.
Atlanta, Georgia 30309-3313 U.S.A.                       Phone: (404)
881-6364