6.695, FYI: **ROOM CHANGE** Optimality in Syntax Workshop

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed May 17 23:05:14 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-695. Wed 17 May 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 94

Subject: 6.695, FYI: **ROOM CHANGE** Optimality in Syntax Workshop

Assoc. Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>

Date: Tue, 16 May 95 09:36:20
From: pesetsk at MIT.EDU (David Pesetsky)
Subject: MIT Optimality in Syntax Worskhop - NEW LOCATIONS

2)
Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 14:14:08 EDT
From: Paul A Hagstrom (hagstrom at MIT.EDU)
Subject: **ROOM CHANGE** Optimality in Syntax workshop

Date: Tue, 16 May 95 09:36:20
From: pesetsk at MIT.EDU (David Pesetsky)

A special thanks to all those who responded to our request by notify
us that you will be coming.  We have found new locations for Friday's
and Sunday's sessions that can accomodate the number of people we are
now expecting.

Please inform any acquaintances who may be coming to the workshop but
do not read Linguist:

IS THE BEST GOOD ENOUGH?
WORKSHOP ON OPTIMALITY IN SYNTAX

NEW WORKSHOP LOCATIONS: PLEASE READ!

Friday May 19
Stratton Student Center
Mass. Ave. across from MIT's main entrance
Sala de Puerto Rico - second floor

Saturday May 20
Building 10, room 250 ("10-250")
[as previously announced]
Enter MIT's main entrance, go straight (the "infinite corridor") until you are
in Bldg. 10.

Sunday May 19
same location as Friday

Our WWW site contains a map with Workshop locations, as well as the most recent
schedule with clickable abstracts:

http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/org/l/linguistics/www/GoodEnough.html

This same map will be available in postscript and in gif format on our
ftp site broca.mit.edu, directory pub/good-enough.  Check
pub/good-enough/incoming if you do not find it in the lower directory.