6.700, Qs: Computer program, Inuit, Comp stylistics, Prototype Effects

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat May 20 06:51:03 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-700. Sat 20 May 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 126

Subject: 6.700, Qs: Computer program, Inuit, Comp stylistics, Prototype Effects

                           REMINDER

Date: Sun,  14 May 95 11:15:47 GMT
From: N.Vessella at agora.stm.it
Subject: Help

2)
Date: 15 May 95 01:59:28 EDT
From: Paul Hughes (72053.506 at compuserve.com)
Subject: Inuit translation request

3)
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 11:07:12 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Alberto Alvarez Lugris (aalvarez at cirp.es)
Subject: Comparative Stylistics

4)
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 10:51:55 +0100 (BST)
From: "Ngoni Chipere" (ngonic at cogs.susx.ac.uk)
Subject: Prototype Effects in Grammar

Date: Sun,  14 May 95 11:15:47 GMT
From: N.Vessella at agora.stm.it

Dear Linguists,
 Does anyone know computer programs designed to analyse texts in the
 following languages: italian, swahili and english, and how to get them?
 I am interested especially in morphological analysers.
 Sorry if I asked for something that has already been posted to this list,
 but I am a new subscriber to the LINGUIST.
 Many thanks in advance,
 Nino Vessella
 e-mail: n.vessella at agora.stm.it