6.713, Qs: Synecdoche, MT summit, Verb-particle, Victorian lg

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue May 23 13:30:12 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-713. Tue 23 May 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 126

Subject: 6.713, Qs: Synecdoche, MT summit, Verb-particle, Victorian lg

                           REMINDER

Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 16:28:49 +0000
From: Zazie Todd (kzt at psychology.nottingham.ac.uk)
Subject: Synecdoche

2)
Date: Wed, 17 May 95 19:07:00 PDT
From: Yen Ketty (YENK at bah.com)
Subject: Query: Info. on MT Summit V

3)
Date: Fri, 19 May 95 13:09:00 -0500
From: "Nancy Stenson" (stenson at maroon.tc.umn.edu)
Subject: references sought

4)
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 20:32:48 -0400 (EDT)
From: Sierra Vine (svine at lynx.dac.neu.edu)
Subject: linguistics question

Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 16:28:49 +0000
From: Zazie Todd (kzt at psychology.nottingham.ac.uk)

My colleague, Brigitte Nerlich, would like to know if anybody has written
or knows about any works concerning 'synecdoche' (possibly in relation to
truth)?
Please reply direct to her and we will summarise for the list.
The address is bn at psyc.nott.ac.uk

Thanks very much!

Zazie Todd