6.727, A Plea from Peking University

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu May 25 03:26:01 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-727. Wed 24 May 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 115

Subject: 6.727, A Plea from Peking University

Assoc. Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>

Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 10:51:02 -0400
From: hdry at emunix.emich.edu (Helen Dry)
Subject: please post

Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 10:51:02 -0400
From: hdry at emunix.emich.edu (Helen Dry)

[Moderators' note:  we're usually pretty strict, possibly rigid, in
refusing to post messages having nothing to do with linguistics.  But we're
making an exception with the message below.  We're convinced it's
genuine; and it's the first message LINGUIST has received from China.  Also,
LINGUIST is the largest academic list, so we can disseminate it widely
fast.  Even though you aren't physicians, maybe you know of someone
who can help Zhu Ling?                               -Helen & Anthony]