6.737, Rev: "The Elm and the Expert" Jerry Fodor (1994)

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri May 26 21:30:22 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-737. Fri 26 May 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 258

Subject: 6.737, Rev: "The Elm and the Expert" Jerry Fodor (1994)

Review Editor: T. Daniel Seely: Eastern Michigan U.<eng_seely at emunix.emich.edu>

                            REVIEW EDITOR'S NOTE:

What follows is another discussion note contributed to our Book Discussion
Forum.  We expect these discussions to be informal and interactive; and
the author of the book discussed is cordially invited to join in.

If you are interested in leading a book discussion, look for books
announced on LINGUIST as "available for discussion."  (This means that
the publisher has sent us a review copy.)  Then contact Daniel Seely at
     eng_seely at emunix.emich.edu