6.1544, Confs: Limits of Syntax

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Nov 3 15:10:06 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1544. Fri Nov 3 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  164

Subject: 6.1544, Confs: Limits of Syntax

                               REMINDER

[Moderators' note:  we'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements
to 150 lines, so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider
omitting information useful only to attendees, such as information on
housing, transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.  Thank you for
your cooperation.]