6.1569, Qs: Nahuatl, Fonts, N-NP, Ling programs

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Nov 7 16:02:41 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1569. Tue Nov 7 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  134

Subject: 6.1569, Qs: Nahuatl, Fonts, N-NP, Ling programs

                           REMINDER

Date:  Sun, 05 Nov 1995 22:22:29 PST
From:  macswan at ucla.edu (Jeff MacSwan)
Subject:  Nahuatl

2)
Date:  Mon, 06 Nov 1995 06:25:10 EST
From:  gchilds at epas.utoronto.ca (George Childs)
Subject:  Linguist fonts, WordPerfect, and Word

3)
Date:  Mon, 06 Nov 1995 11:13:49 EST
From:  decaen at epas.utoronto.ca (Vincent DeCaen)
Subject:  N-NP ?

4)
Date:  Mon, 06 Nov 1995 17:22:18
From:  stringdm at udavxb.oca.udayton.edu ("Dawn M. Stringer")
Subject:  universities with linguistics

Date:  Sun, 05 Nov 1995 22:22:29 PST
From:  macswan at ucla.edu (Jeff MacSwan)

I'm looking for generative treatments of Nahuatl syntax.  In
particular, I am interested in the variety spoken in the proximity of
Mexico City (Texcoco, precisely).  Short of this, a reference to a
thorough-going descriptive grammar would be helpful as well.  Thanks!

Jeff MacSwan
macswan at ucla.edu