6.1597, Qs: Pro-Cite software,Assimilation,Case marking,Verb deletion

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Nov 11 21:31:35 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1597. Sat Nov 11 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  146

Subject: 6.1597, Qs: Pro-Cite software,Assimilation,Case marking,Verb deletion

                           REMINDER

Date:  Fri, 10 Nov 1995 08:56:28 +1100
From:  Jeff.Marck at anu.edu.au (Jeff Marck)
Subject:  Pro-Cite Bibliographic Software

2)
Date:  Sat, 11 Nov 1995 13:30:29 EST
From:  amaliag at rci.rutgers.edu (Amalia Gnanadesikan)
Subject:  voicing and nasal assimilation

3)
Date:  Sat, 11 Nov 1995 09:52:12 +0100
From:  younesm at siu.edu (Younes Mourchid)
Subject:  INQUIRY ON THE ACQUISITION OF CASE MARKING

4)
Date:  Fri, 10 Nov 1995 23:47:05 PST
From:  2020sw at ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Soren Wichmann)
Subject:  qu: pronominals & verb deletion

Date:  Fri, 10 Nov 1995 08:56:28 +1100
From:  Jeff.Marck at anu.edu.au (Jeff Marck)

Linguist List Subscribers,

The Austronesian email list is developing an on-line bibiliography and
needs information about Pro-Cite, a desktop bibliographic software.

We want to support downloads in something that Pro-Cite can import but
none of the subscribers seem to have and use a current version.

Endnote has won the marketing war at my own institution and we have a
download for that software under development.  But finding someone who
is an avid user of Pro-Cite has been a more elusive task.

I would be grateful for correspondence from someone using a current
version of Pro-Cite, especially someone who is fairly content with it
and commited to its long-term use.

Jeff Marck              jeff.marck at anu.edu.au
Linguistics-RSPAS