6.1362, Confs: Workshop on Limits of Syntax, DIGS 4th Conference

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Oct 6 05:51:10 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1362. Fri Oct 6 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  335

Subject: 6.1362, Confs: Workshop on Limits of Syntax, DIGS 4th Conference

Editor for this issue: avaldez at emunix.emich.edu (Annemarie Valdez)

                               REMINDER

[Moderators' note:  we'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements
to 150 lines, so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider
omitting information useful only to attendees, such as information on
housing, transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.  Thank you for
your cooperation.]