6.1385, FYI: Hybrid Models List, Tense/Aspect part.II, Soundex, TESL

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Oct 10 15:57:24 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1385. Tue Oct 10 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  312

Subject: 6.1385, FYI: Hybrid Models List, Tense/Aspect part.II, Soundex, TESL

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Thu, 05 Oct 1995 09:13:20 CDT
From:  rsun at cs.ua.edu (Ron Sun)

Date:  Fri, 06 Oct 1995 07:54:47 EDT
From:  webelhut at gibbs.oit.unc.edu (Gert Webelhuth)
Subject:  Re: Summary, part II of Tense/Aspect particles

3)
Date:  Thu, 05 Oct 1995 18:11:58 EDT
From:  MLEWELLEN at guvax.acc.georgetown.edu
Subject:  Soundex

4)
Date:  Fri, 06 Oct 1995 16:59:19 EDT
From:  ESLCC at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU (List Management)
Subject:       More Info. re online seminar

Date:  Thu, 05 Oct 1995 09:13:20 CDT
From:  rsun at cs.ua.edu (Ron Sun)

ANNOUNCING A NEW MAILING LIST:

The <Hybrid Models: Learning and Architectures> mailing lists.
exchanging information and ideas regarding hybrid models, especially models
integrating symbolic and connectionist processes. Other hybrid models,
such as fuzzy logic+neural networks and GA+NN, are also covered.

This is an unmoderated list. Conference and workshop announcements,
papers and technical reports, informed discussions of specific
topics in hybrid model areas, and other pertinent messages
are appropriate items for submission.
Email your submission to hybrid-list at cs.ua.edu, which will be automatically
forwarded to all the recipients of the list.

Information regarding subscription is attached below.
For questions and suggestions regarding this list, send email to
rsun at cs.ua.edu (only if you have to).

This mailing list has incorporated the old HYBRID list at Brown U. maintained
by Michael Perrone (thanks to Michael), and included names of those who
attended the 1995 CSI workshop or expressed interest in it.
(To remove your name from the list, see the instruction at the end of this
message.)

Regards,
- Ron Sun

as shown below:

                SUBSCRIBE hybrid-list  YourFirstName YourLastName

You should receive a response back indicating your addition to the list.

After this, you can submit items  to the list by
simply e-mail'ing a message to the userid:  "hybrid-list at cs.ua.edu".
The message will automatically be sent to all individuals on the list.

To unsubscribe to this list service, send an e-mail message to the userid
"listproc at cs.ua.edu" with NO SUBJECT, but a one-line text message,
as shown below:

                UNSUBSCRIBE hybrid-list